Spiralized Roasted Honey Ham - $45
A delicious, slow-roasted Ham with our own Honey Glaze and roasted lemons.
Herb Roasted Pork Roast - $35
Pork Roast seared in an iron skillet and then roasted with our own fresh herb blend and house made mint jelly.
Wild-Caught Salmon Filets - $50
Thick-cut Salmon filets seared and topped with our own Kale/Lemon Pesto and topped with Lemon Compound Butter.
Grass-fed Beef Tenderloin - $50
Tenderloin crusted in fresh herbs and roasted until just medium and topped with herb compound butter.
EASTER SIDE SELECTION
Try our delicious Easter Deviled Eggs topped with Pancetta.
Steamed Green Beans
Fresh green beans steamed and drizzled with olive oil.
Maple Bacon Baked Beans
Baked beans with our own spice blend, barbecue sauce and topped with bacon.
Roasted Rainbow Carrots
Beautiful rainbow carrots roasted and drizzled with local honey and topped with fresh parsley and goat cheese.
Bacon Potato Salad
Organic red potatoes, bacon and green onion tossed in our house-made Dijon cream sauce, best potato salad ever!
Tahini Kale Caesar Salad
A new twist on a favorite salad! A mixture of romaine and Italian Kale with shaved Parmesan cheese and tahini Caesar dressing and house-made croutons.
Organic broccoli florets, bacon, slivered almonds, golden raisins and green onion tossed with a delicious creamy dressing.
Summer Orzo Salad
Perfectly cooked orzo with loads of fresh veggies, slivered almonds and dressing with a lemon vinaigrette.
EASTER DESSERT SELECTION:
Coconut Pound Cake (GF or Regular)
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1 Gallon of house made Herb Lemonade - $6.50
Our current delivery area is as follows:
Midtown/Buckhead / Kirkwood /Decatur / Mabelton
Below are the steps for ordering our Easter menu.
1. Make your selections from above menu.
2. Email or text us at: / 678-300-9408 and let us know you are interested in our meal plan. We will respond back and answer any questions you may have about the food, process, or any food allergies. We will also outline the delivery day, delivery location, and payment details.
3. Email us back before 11:30 pm on Tuesday April 7th with your selections. We will confirm back that we have your order.
4. Delivery day for Easter orders is Saturday April 11th.
6. We will prepare food, package and deliver to your doorstep in insulated bags. If you are not home, these bags will keep food cool for a few hours until you get home. Some clients ask us to deliver the food to a garage refrigerator which we are happy to do! We will always let you know ahead of time a time window on that day that we will be making deliveries.
7. Billing is done to your credit card after food is delivered.
8. Heat your healthy food and enjoy! Gather the family and have a blessed Easter!
9. Questions? Call or text Doug at 678-300-9408 or email us at email@example.com.
"Home Cooked Food Should Take Time...Just Not Yours!"